Leapwing Audio just announced their new release, RootOne
Customers who have already bought other their plugins can get a 20% discount on RootOne.
- Phase Aligned Subharmonics Generator
Traditional subharmonics generators use a band-passed pitch-shifted signal, which often results in a disconnection from the original sound. Leapwing therefore opted to develop their own pitch & phase tracking algorithm and combined that with a clean signal generator.
- Full Control over Saturation, Dynamics, and Decay
A 4th saturation band allows you to create lower midrange harmonics, giving you full control over the tone and sound of your low-end.
Each of the low frequency bands also has control over dynamics, decay and drive.
- Easy to Use and Intuitive GUI
Leapwing aim to build plugins that sound good from the moment you start using them, not having to waste precious creative time. Leapwing spent countless hours of R&D time to look at the best ways of visualising all the bands so you can tweak everything intuitively.
• Unique Subharmonics Generator: proprietary algorithm that generates the cleanest low frequencies
• Pitch Follower and Phase Alignment: instead of simply pitch shifting the signal, we use advanced analysis to generate subharmonics that are phase aligned with the source
• Full Harmonics Shaping: saturation module allows you to shape those midrange harmonics, allowing them to cut through on smaller speakers
• Ultimate dynamics, drive and decay control: immense control to shape your newly generated subharmonics
• Simple yet Beautiful Design: Beautiful resizable Retina interface with unique design, focused on the optimal workflow
• Multiple DAW & OS Compatibility: Available on Mac OSX (10.10 +), Windows 8, 10 (64-bit only) in AAX-Native, VST, VST3 and AU