Wondering if any of you who have completed DAW builds over the past year can recommend a Quiet Case.
I am noticing that many cases (i.e. Fractal Design and Be Quiet! in the $80-130 range) are not including bay(s) for optical drives. I still have reason to burn CDs.
So, I believe I'm looking for:
- 1 external access optical drive bay (5.25")
- External (top or front) access to USB 3, USB 3.1 (USB - C connection), ideally TB3
- 4+ SSD drives. 4+ SATA HDD bays
- 6+ PCI card external outs
- Well-ventilated, good airflow design
- Acoustical damping material
- super silent fans (2+ included); room for more (top and rear)
- good, flexible routing options. So, not too small a case.
- I don't care about lights.
Anything else I should be thinking about?
Thank you so much for any recommendations!