Hi there. fellow members.
I'm new on Cakewalk and I have a problem configuring the metronome: I want to set set the "count-in" option for making the metronome start sounding a couple of bars before the audio starts in order to practice and record with my guitar, but after several tries, search in this forum and looking in the reference guide, I managed nothing. I can make the metronome to sound, but always starting with the audio/playback/recording.
- I'm using a Lexicon Alpha as my USB audio interface and the AlphaASIO driver.
- I'm on Windows 10 pro 64-bits.
- I set the clock to audio, as in the reference guide is told that if you are using only audio or audio and MIDI, you better chose this option
- I set the count-in option under the metronome section to 2 bars and checked for both play and recording.
- I press the spacebar to start the playback and then... the audio starts and the metronome sounds but no trace of the count-in measures/pre-roll and I don't know what to do.
I use too REAPER as DAW and there, to configure the pre-roll is dead easy, but here I feel really lost. For what I saw this far of Cakewalk is seems a really nice DAW full of really good features, but I need this to work with it. Can someone help me, please?