Just wondering if this issue was ever resolved. I've tried everything mentioned above and nothing works. It takes Bandlab Cakewalk at least 45 minutes to launch. I must have added something (plugins, etc) that is causing this. When I first installed it, it launched in a few seconds. But days later I started downloading plugins, updates, etc. and that's when this whole problem started. Sorry, my mistake. I really meant 45 seconds. But as I said at first it would launch in a few seconds then at some point it started taking longer. Actual project files take another 10 to 20 seconds depending on the number of tracks, plugins used, etc.