Jump to content

Jim Goodrich

Members
  • Content Count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Yep. I was so focused on it not saving my TTS-1 track I wasn't paying attention to file type. that's all on me. Thank you.
  2. My setup: OS: Windows 10 Pro Interface: Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD CbB Version: 2020.09 (Build 006, 64 bit) Other Software: MuseScore Making Study/Recording Guides of my arrangements for my Christmas Caroling group. I use MuseScore for notation to give my singers the sheet music. Export the file as Standard MIDI. I open the MIDI file in Cakewalk, add 2 MIDI tracks, one for metronome (I like to use the woodblocks voice in the TTS-1) and another for starting pitch. Then I add two instances of the TTS-1 because this particular arrangement as a VOX percussion track and I like to it separate from the metronome track to place these in different spaces in the stereo field. I add a stereo bus I rename Master, since there is no bus when the file is opened and change the output of both instances of the TTS-1 to Master Save the file and close Open the file back up, bus is gone and any instrument-audio track is gone, and any TTS-1 MIDI track with the DIN icon is muted, but still there. So I have to add all of them again, each time I reopen the file. I searched the forums and found somewhere (I can't remember where otherwise I'd thank the poster) that if you continue with no MIDI outputs that Cakewalk will automatically populate the file with an instrument-audio track using the TTS-1. I tried that and it added the track using the TTS-1 and manually added a second instrument-audio track using the TTS-1, added a Bus and waved the file. Opened the file again, Cakewalk populated TTS-1 track was there, manually added TTS-1 track and Master Bus were gone. I also tried the issues using both ASIO4All and then the Behringer ASIO Driver and settings and same results each time. More searching showed a lot of posts by @msmcleod saying the issue isn't resolved because developers can't replicate it and to tag @Noel Borthwick . I'll make my project available if it helps resolve the issue. Jim
  3. I came back to this today and I can no longer recover the full recording by importing the underlying wav file. I've opened a ticket and I'm waiting to hear back.
  4. I'm experiencing the same issue. The majority of my settings were the same as Kenneth's, save these: Stop at Project end is selected Record mode was set to Comp (I have changed that to Overwrite since reading this thread) I rushed and deleted the tracks, not thinking to check the underlying wav file, I'll be doing that next. EDIT for additional information Still experiencing the issue, after making the change to the Record mode. I was able to import the underlying wav file, and while it wasn't as truncated as the original track, it did have the very end clipped off.
×
×
  • Create New...