Small explanation about the requested features:
(Sorry if i need to quote X or Y daw, but is for a better understanding the way of how things should work)
First of all, NO, there arent avaliable on Cakewalk ATM.
* Automation curves: The way actually work on CbB its like a curve presets (Slow curve, fast curve). I mean something like FL Studio automations work (with a control on the middle of a nodes to set up how fast or how slow the curve
* In Piano Roll, If you "alt+click" when you draw a note, you will be able to draw instantly a note with the last touched note lenght. Setting up this behavior to single right click may speed up piano roll workflow.
* Creating a "MIDI Clip", makes you able to keep the lenght of the clip fixed regardless of the position of the last note (when midi files used, sometimes the "clip" ends when the last note ends, its fixable but its annoying to do it every time.
* MIDI controllers like automation (check the automation curves) speed up workflow when you work with MIDI CC or Expressions (EG Cubase 11 , transform tool feels to slow and obsolete.
* Actually there is not GUI button or option to "disable autoscrolling" as default in cakewalk by bandlab, you need to hit the Scroll Lock keyboart every time you turn on the PC to disable
* I dunno how, but i saw a streamer setting up CbB events to look like this, i think this is a better view than the black bg with the color waveform