I have 2 issues which prevent me from recording my guitar track and I suppose those issues may come from a same root cause.
I still don’t know how to fix them and so really need help from product experts !!
When I started the recording from the start time 37:01:000 for example, the audio clip created starts from 37:01:288.
When I play the audio track, that doesn’t fit in what other tracks play. So I need to move the clip to the start 37:01:000.
To begin with, when I open my existing project files, the start point of the existing audio clip has been moved to 5:04:720 for example.
The original start point of the clip was 6:01:000. I didn’t move the clip manually.
For both issues, there are some facts below.
- Staff view displays the notes and positions correctly.
- Even if I have Issue 2, playing the song has no problem and I can export the correct song.
- Only change on my PC before/after the issue happened has been switching my display from 24 inch (1920 x 1200) to 27 inch (2560 x 1440) this week. Display scaling is 100%.
- I am using Release 2021.04.
- EnableWin10DPIAwareness=1 couldn’t solve the issues.
Thanks and regards,