I post my noob gear for ultimate beginner like I... I'm a french new user of Cakewalk via BandLab. I am a guitarist, vocalist and I would like to extend my hobbie with a MIDI pad & a free DAW. So... it is very difficult to me to begin and configure my new gear. I need your help because I spend many hours to understand this to be "lost in translation".
Firstly, this is my material :
* PC LAPTOP-A72Q0R3H, Windows 10 family, Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-6500 CPU @ 2.5 Ghz 2.6 Ghz, 8Go RAM
* I bought an external and cheap sound card to connect my old Alesis to my computer : U-Control Behringer UCA222
* I bought a pad controller Akai pro LPD8
* Cakewalk from BandLab v.2021.01 ; LPD8 Editor v2.0.2 download from Akai website and its driver
Well. I have red this tutorial's page very helpy.
* Using Akai Midimix with Cakewalk by Bandlab - Tutorials - Cakewalk Discuss | The Official Cakewalk by BandLab Forum
I have this questions :
* how to install reaktor modul from Akai website for LPD8?
* why the sound is not transmitted to my headphones connected to the U-Control? Sound is transmitted to PC-Speakers.
* why can't I play bass with the LPD8? How to configure it to play bass?
* how to well-configured the audio latency ?
* how many controller have I to enter in remote control?
* and so many other nooby questions
I wish you a beautiful Easter Sunday. Hope to see you soon!