Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Zo last won the day on January 9 2023

Zo had the most liked content!

3,768 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

3,453 profile views
  1. By the way i have tape / wasted space and the britsih and it's 49 euros , is it supposed to be that ?
  2. Do you know a little about him ?
  3. Since Fabrice doesn't work no more with Slate , i wonder how the new coding is and by whom it is done ?
  4. is this made by Tone 2 ? at first oi thougth it was a fake , photoshoped with Tone 2 plugins
  5. Zo

Gone for 2 weeks!

Gone for two chicks ... By the way , tell Trudeau that french people hate him two ... lol
  6. Fleer i went for a syntakt , what a fun device and sounds superb ... wanted for a long time an mpc live 2 buy since i have maschine i said let try elektron , and well , surprising ...that said still thinking of the mpc ,...
  7. I always look at this device , and skip buying it , the videos just makes me have an headache to fallow this workflow , i might grab one just to use it as a FX unit , i love Roland Fx ...
  8. got nothing lol maybe because i already own it ?
  9. I say we lobby to get to choose another freebee or an extra rebate on the full version .... call them Fleer !!!
  10. Warm is superb , notice that essentials, not only don't have the ouput control but also the other controls (flutter ect ..) smart cause i went from "what gimmik release" like Waves to , "damn i need those controls" lol Will patiently wait to get those at 49 $ or for a vaucher
  11. Cubase pro 13 versus 12 ? Gui lifting but what else noticeable ? they just go studio one more and more witch i'm already on lol
  12. Indeed the upgrade price is high imho as for presets , like on mtron , it is not something i care about ... what i like about wsm is that ihas some nice breed in it , exotic sound even from synths ... but yep the xlis is really somehting you can get direct sounds from . the waldorf looks interesting as a concept , i tried it first , hated it ...then once more during a sale and actually like it .. I do think this update will maybe hive vsm its trie potential some light ...let s try it
  13. Did ya tried the east west thing , way more limited but from demos i heard some great tones .... on uvi , are you talking string machine from vintage vault ?
  14. I'm not a fan of those new interafces , i kinda linked old one , but one thing is i ndeed enhaced is the catastropihic brwosing experience v.... way better on new ones ...